Newest addition to our Morristown Showroom.
Offering beauty, durability, and performance, Mannington Hardwood Floors are designed to reflect the latest trends in American styles and décor. Crafted with quality in mind, Mannington’s commitment to beauty and endurance is a perfect addition to Speedwell Design Center collection of superior manufacturers.
About Engineered Hardwood
Engineered hardwood flooring is real hardwood. There are many benefits to choosing an engineered product over a solid product. The term “engineered” simply refers to the way in which a product is made.
This type of flooring is made of plies that are bonded together in cross-grain construction. Assembling the layers in this method is far stronger than a single piece of solid wood and is more structurally sound. Engineered hardwood will not buckle or twist.
- These floors use half as many trees as solid wood floors
- Faster growing, renewable wood used for inner plies
- Mannington’s wood facility reuses its mill waste for energy
- Mannington uses only water-based finishes that contain no VOCs
- Mannington uses a formaldehyde free adhesive system that meets or beats the most stringent indoor air quality standards.
New or updated hardwood flooring will change the look and feel of an entire room. Let the experts at Speedwell Design Center of Morristown, New Jersey help you find the right selection fitting your style and budget. Contact us and a member of our knowledgeable design staff will assist you in creating a brand-new look for virtually any area of your home.