Speedwell Design Center in Morristown, New Jersey, is your premier source for top name-brand carpets at great prices. We carry a vast selection of carpet styles, designs and colors. Our flooring experts will happily show you samples highlighting a variety of durable fibers, textures, materials and carpet thicknesses. Our carpet collection features some of today’s most popular fibers, including:
- Nylon is a synthetic fiber and a leader in longevity and appearance retention with a wide array of fashionable styles in vibrant colors and patterns. Nylon carpeting also resists fading, heat, soil and stains.
- Olefin (Polypropylene) is strong and colorfast, allowing it to hold up against wear and tear. Olefin carpeting also offers ease of maintenance and resists staining, fading, abrasion, static and mildew.
- Wool is the only 100 percent natural option and the most durable choice in carpet, making it strong and eco-friendly. Wool carpeting is also hypoallergenic, super-soft and super-comfortable.
We carry top carpet brands from well-established manufacturers and carpet mills, including:
- Couristan offers jute, nylon, synthetics, viscose, natural undyed wool, virgin wool and wool blends in a variety of colors, patterns, styles and types of construction. Its Creations by Couristan™ line offers mid-market nylon carpeting designed for budget-conscious consumers.
- Karastan is one of the world’s largest importers of naturally beautiful and sustainable New Zealand wool. It also offers wool blends and several lines of cut-pile and cut-and-loop pile nylon carpeting.
- Masland offers broadloom carpets made of luxurious nylon and natural wool in numerous patterns, colors and textures. Its premium nylon lines include several STAINMASTER® options like the popular PetProtect™ collection.
- Mohawk offers numerous colors, styles and textures, with lines including eco-friendly EverStrand™ polyester, performance-tested Wear-Dated® nylon and SmartStrand® Synthetics.
- Shaw / Anderson Tuftex offers thousands of style, color and texture combinations in its premier residential carpets that include nylon, polyester, Anso® nylon, eco-friendly ClearTouch polyester, Stainmaster® nylon and R2X® nylon options.
- Prestige Mills specializes in creating unique designs mimicking “Old World” weaving techniques with an array of high-end niche products of various weaves, textures and constructions. Carpet options include 100 percent wool, nylon, wool blends, polypropylene, sisal/jute blends, 100 percent sisal and many others.
Let our carpet specialists help you choose the ideal carpet for your home, lifestyle and budget. Visit our showroom to view our entire carpet collection, or contact us at 973-538-9090973-538-9090 to learn more about specific selections.